Things I thought while seeing the movie :
- Cedric Diggory telling to Harry in a confiding voice : "I like to take baths in the Prefect's bathroom... It's quiet and no one goes there"... Was that an invitation or what? Cedric/Harry OTP!
- WEEHEE DRAGONS! *is 12 yrs old*
- isn't Viktor Krum supposed to be a skinny guy? A tall skinny guy walking weird. "Viktor Krum was thin, dark, and sallow skinned, with a large curved nose and thick black eyebrows. He looked like an overgrown bird of prey. It was hard to believe he was only eighteen" (you gotta like obsessive fans who do whole websites about minor characters...). Well, not an athletic hunk anyway.
- THANK YOU, Mike Newel, for skipping the whole House Elf thing, and not showing any bit of the annoying Dobby. Or candies. Or Quidditch. Or the Dursleys.
It's like LOTR, the movies are superior to the books in that they get rid of everything that bores me in the books and that is useless... (Tom Bombadil, anyone?)
- Hermione, prettified *giggles* (though in the movies, there isn't much changed to Emma)
- only regret : they didn't mention the Veela(e?s?) (and Fleur being partly one) and the "Hagrid being a half-giant" issue.
So, am currently re-reading the book, since it's my favorite of the series (meaning the only one I was really enthusiastic about).
OTOH, not sure I'll read the 6 and 7... Or maybe I will just not to be spoiled.